- Published on Tuesday, 24 May 2016 06:22
- Written by Super User
The concepts and terminology of work such as personnel affairs, administrative affairs are evolved to Human Resources Management because the man has become the most important resource in the system of work, thus rehabilitation and training human being leads to business success and vice versa.
This year (2016) is the beginning of SZC organizational structure and job descriptions which introduced HR administration that includes personnel affairs and officers of the service affairs depts.
. And for the great role played by the human resources management in achieving the goals of the institution, it was necessary for us to start our yea with this forum for human resources managers.
Based on this, On Thursday, 7 Rajab 1437 H corresponding to 04/14/2016
Institute of Zakat Science hosted represented by General Directorate of Training and Community Development HR managers and personnel affairs Forum under the title: Human Resources is the pillar of institutional work, at the Conference Hall in Institute of Zakat Science.
The objectives of the forum:
1. To provide participants with the necessary knowledge, skills of human resources.
2. The role of human resources dept. in developing performance and achieve the objectives of the institution .
3. Reviewing recent developments in SZC with respect to the structures and job descriptions.
4. Discussing SZC personnel issues related to professional performance and development of its human resources .
The three scientific papers of the forum are :
• The first paper: the concept of human resources its origin , evolution and functions .
Prepared and delivered by : Dr. / Tom Al - Batary - Secretary-General of the Supreme Council for Administrative Reform.
Discussio by n : Dr. / Mohiuddin Sideeq - International University of AfricaØ
• The second paper: The organizational and functional structure of SZC (stages of development and current status).
Prepared and delivered: Dr. / Omar Hassan al-Bashir - national experts Center.
Discussion by :
1. d / Mukhtar Osman friend - Sudan University of Science and Technology
2. A / Zaki Abakar - Director of SZC Personnel .
The third paper: planning and implementation of training at SZC - forecasting vision
• (current situation analysis, development proposals)
Prepared and delivered : Dr. / Siddiq Ahmad Abdul Rahim - General Director of the Training and Community Development Department.
Debaters of third of the paper:
1. Dr. / Mohammed Suleiman - remote Training Manager.
2. Ustaz / Adam Mukhtar - Director General of the Zakat propagation at SZC General Trusteeship.
Through discussion and deliberation the forum came out with several recommendations, including:
1) Developing a comprehensive and objective system for assessing the performance of human resources and the support the managers,heads of departments and sections for application of this system objectively and effectively.
2) Creating and providing the environmental conditions that develop loyalty among the human resources towards the organization and make them feel that they are an important part of the entity in the organization and that their future is linked to the progress and growth of the organization's future.
3) Educating , training, and human resources permanently.
4) Attracting the best and the most suitable human resources available and available in the labor market.
5) Developing a comprehensive and effective workers' compensation and incentives system that achieve the needs , requirements, and the hopes of human resources.
6) Updating and activating the regulations of training.
7) Activating the role of planning secretariats and departments to participate in the training plan.
8) Identification of training needs: it must determine in accordance with the actual needs, taking into account the priorities and the involvement of all stakeholders in the secretariats and departments in this work, the choice of specific courses each year without actual study and evaluation of the former makes the training courses a routine function and thus weakening the yield from it.
9) Accelerating the work of the new staffing structure and hire workers according to their specialties so as Training Department can provide a proper dose of training which connected to each worker.
10) Accuracy in the selection of candidates in accordance with the general and specific standards and not to nominate employees to a course he / she already took .
11) Be aware of the output of the assessment and measurement, the formation of a Committee or a Council for measurement and evaluation, similar to measurement Council for Zakat beneficiaries .
12)To take advantage of modern systems in remote training and considering the Institute's experience in this regard.
SZC Trustee-General Muhammad Abdul Raziq Mukhtar has addressed the audience at the end of the forum and he thanked the audience for their participation and promised to follow up the forum's recommendations.